Anyone need a real delicious and easy chili recipe?
Try this one!
Try this one!
This recipe is courtesy of my Mom, from whom I developed my love of cooking. I wonder what we would be eating if I didn't enjoy cooking...
This chili is so easy, versatile, and delicious, serve over bed of warm rice, with a little sprinkle of cheddar cheese.
Get out the crockpot or large casserole dish and pour in your drained beans. 3 cans of any beans you have on hand.
1 can of pork n' beans
1 jar of salsa
Get out the crockpot or large casserole dish and pour in your drained beans. 3 cans of any beans you have on hand.
1 can of pork n' beans
1 jar of salsa
1 lb ground beef, cooked
1 can pork & beans
1 can kidney beans, drained
1 can black beans, drained
1 can of white beans, drained
1 can lima beans drained
1 can cut green beans, drained
1 15 oz jar of salsa
1/4 c brown sugar
1 t dry mustard
1/4-1 t chili pepper
1/3 c ketchup
Put it all in the crockpot on medium low setting, give it a good stir and let it cook for several hours. Or you could bake it in oven in casserole dish at 375 for 45 minutes.





3 comments:
Rebecca, dear--those pics of beans almost make me gag!! ;)
You make me laugh...since our episode with beans in the past I've come to like them...amazing I know, but they're really good for you:o)But please all seriousness aside now, I'll remember to make chili next time we eat together;)gag!!!
Lol! I like green beans..but the kidney beans and such--I'll pass. Looking forward to that bean-less chili!!!
Post a Comment