When looking for a good tomato bruschetta on the internet I came up with this well reviewed recipe. I changed the recipe a bit to use what ingredients I had on hand and it turned out amazing! Absolutely delicious! Great used as an appetizer.Bruschetta & Feta Bites adapted from All Recipe.com
3 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
1 large garlic clove, finely minced
2 T Olive Oil
1 T Balsamic Vinegar
2 T fresh basil
1/8 t salt
1/8 t fresh ground pepper
crumbled feta cheese
1 french baguette
Combine the first 7 ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Slice the baguette into 1/2 inch pieces. Spoon onto the baguette pieces some crumbled feta cheese and top with spoon full of tomato mixture. Place slices on baking sheet and broil for a few minutes. I used my toaster oven and baked them at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes. Watch them closely, do not let them burn!

No comments:
Post a Comment