Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wishing for Spring Birthday Cake

I saw this idea from Betty Crocker and just had to try it...my birthday was the first opportunity, and it turned out great...just in time for spring!

Notice the top right corner, my mischievous little boy reached up and took a handful...I was not too happy when he came to me with a mouth full and more in his hands, but i was able to salvage it and make it look like nothing happened.

We had these sweet little kids over for dinner, with their parents of course, for some home made pizza(maybe I'll post the recipe sometime.)
Selah, Isaiah, Judah, Silas, & TirzahWaiting for Daddy and the cake

Oh so exciting!
God has blessed me with two precious children and a wonderful husband. God is good.

2 comments:

YSLaman said...

Amen, God is good! Happy Birthday...

Ellen said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca, wishing you the Lord's blessings in this year. We have been enjoying all your creative recipes, can't wait to try some out.