Thursday, January 14, 2010

Aniticipation...

Our family gift exchange was much anticipated by all of us...there is just something about those wrapped unknown gifts that it's too much to contain. We did it in on two different days, that way the kids didn't get too overwhelmed as they so quickly can.


A new car carrier truck

A new doll and stroller for TiaShe got right into the Mommy role and shared her cheerios.
Instead of a car carrier for Daddy we got him a wood carrier.
I think it was 2 years ago now that I attempted to sew some stockings for our family...I have fond memories as a kid opening stocking gifts, great fun! We finally were able to enjoy it this year with the kids.

Tia was more interested in the candy then anything else.
A new child's dishware set
As we hear the train whistle everyday Silas needed a train shirt.
Getting ready to learn how to spell.

Mommy's new enamel cast iron pot....love it!

This was the best of all, a Keurig coffee maker for a special and well deserving husband.

No comments: