
And now we are five. God is good!
The following are in order of progression:
Auntie Helen battled Nurse M. for the fun job of newborn care.
Asher was bright-eyed soon after delivery.

Thanks for being there for us, Auntie!


Tirzah is most fascinated with "her" baby and always wants to see his toes.
(Warning: an increase of children may lead to hair loss :0)



Judah straining to smile!




3 comments:
Great pictures~such a beautiful family! We can't wait to meet him.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD ASHER
Congratulations to you all!
Your baby is simply beautiful - I wish I was there to hold him and give you all a hug. Rebecca you look amazing! I hope that indicates a great birth.
God has richly blessed you and we pray He will continue to uphold you as you raise these precious children for Him.
LOVE the names - and especially the significant meanings, what a beautiful way to honour your Grandma.
ENJOY!
We love you,
the Ed Lamans
p.s. we feel so far away - keep posting pictures!
Congratulations Laman family!! We are over-joyed to hear the news and see beautiful pictures of your new gift from God.
You look great Rebbecca! We are praying for a quick recovery so you are able to keep up with your quiver.
I can't wait to meet him. My husband will have to give him a little kiss from me. ;)
Post a Comment