"One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are" by Ann Voskamp. She has a beautiful way with words, a truly gifted writer. This book has inspired me to be thankful for the everyday gifts God has given me. Not general blessings. The little things. To slow down in this busy life. To embrace, to count, the overflowing hand of God in my life. Here are just a few...

Fresh unripened pineapple...

Sweet potatoes and cinnamon for my babes...

Jars of apple/veggie puree Asher will enjoy...

Snow. I love how it blankets the outdoors.

Sweet, pudgy, indented knuckled hands learning fine motor skills...







4 comments:
Thanks for sharing, Cuz :) Not all the pictures came up, though :(
Sorry about the pictures...I reloaded them...hope you can see them now.
Thanks, Rebecca! The pictures are beautiful. Thanks for the reminder of being thankful for the "little" things. I would LOVE to be a fly on your wall at your place & learn all the wonderful "from scratch" recipes, etc you make for your family! :)
Keep smelling the roses Rebecca, puts a smile on your face & a skip in your step! Love, Mom
Post a Comment