Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Got any beef?


Remember me from a few months ago? Everybody is talking about me around here. They keep saying how fine I look and how I am in my prime and all. However, I don't quite know what they mean with the talk about T-Bone, Filet Migon, Porterhouse, Sirloin, Stews, Brisket, Roasts, Hamburgers. But it sounds mighty good 'cause I like to eat!


Serious, my parents have a quarter of a "grass fed beef" available for purchase within the next two weeks. You obviously need a decent size freezer for storage (maybe 8-10 cu. ft.?). Cost comes to about $600-$700. Let me if your are interested. Link: cuts of beef.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Just a little marketing tip for ya. Do you really think posting a picture of that cute cow is going to help sell its meat?! :)

Phil said...

Carol, Are you that far removed from your childhood that you forget that meat comes from animals?! An yes some people may consider them "cute" ... but it's likely their nose is not close enough to the beast. :o)

Carol Rose said...

I'll take what ever the $600.-$700 buys..Carol Rose

Rebecca said...

Sorry Carol, the beef has been sold already. You can talk to my sister Esther though, she may have some beef available in the next few months if you are still interested.