Saturday, March 19, 2011

When a secret is not a secret.

I'm standing at the kitchen sink when I hear Silas yelling after Tia as she runs quickly to the house with, undoubtedly a little message for Mommy. I hear him screaming "It'a suppose to be a secret, it's a SECRET, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET!!!" "TIA!!!!" As they both get to the door I meet them there and looking at Silas say, "What is going on, what are you yelling about?" He replied hurriedly before Tia could get a word in edgewise, "MOM, I peed in the woods but its supposed to be a secret!"

4 comments:

Carol said...

as you say...he's such an interesting boy!

Stacie said...

lol!!

our sweet life said...

oh, just wait...keep those lines of communication open because there are LOTS more secrets out there. and the more siblings, the more kids there are to tell ;)!!!!!!!

kelly anne said...

this one made james & I laugh out loud. Love it!