Friday, April 8, 2011

Asher 9-10 months

Asher means "happy" and that he is.

In his attempt to crawl forward, he always seemed to go backward...so frustrating, especially when he finds himself stuck under the couch and various other pieces of furniture. (by now he has the forward crawl mastered)

Just yesterday I'm taking pictures and he gives me this goofy face...I load the pictures onto the computer and low and behold I see his first tooth, I would have never know! An odd place for the first tooth, I hope those front teeth are there somewhere:o)

He's my happiest kid, true to his name, always has a smile. Loves balls, he will even play a game of toss with you(not kidding). He gets himself around via the army crawl, I find him often amusing himself in taking all the shoes out of the bench. Enjoys helping with the vacuum. He's a great eater...loves to see his Daddy come home...

eats everything he can find...frogs and all...

enjoys having Aunt Essie's dog over for a day, laughs hysterics when she licks his face...

and who wouldn't love a mouthful of cream...

1 comment:

our sweet life said...

and he's as sweet as he is cute!