Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Farm Trip continued...


Aunt Hannah and Tia

Busy making macaroni and cheese.

Aunt Sarah and Tia

You've got to wear farm hats if your on the farm! I see my son looks a little like a monkey with those ears!

Uncle Jonathan, Aunt Sarah, Tia and Silas

Uncle Caleb and Silas


"Please put me in my bed, I'll end up with a kinked neck and a sore back!"

"What's your beef...stop looking at me like that...I'm no T-Bone!?"


Josiah was one excited boy getting to drive the skid steer, with Sarah's direction of course. She said he did a great job!


Out to chop corn early in the morning.


Asher enjoying some Daddy time.

Much to Uncle Seth's chagrin he needed to hold the baby for me for just a minute. He looks pretty happy, don't you think, spit up cloth and all-just like a pro!?

Tia's first piggy bank, hand crafted on a potter's wheel by a friend at the "market".


Fun with Grandpa!
We thought Asher needed some more hair...I'm not so sure he agreed though:o)


1 comment:

our sweet life said...

great pics...you have a beautiful family!!!