We just came home from visiting the farm for the second time this year...so much to learn, so much to do, so many people to see, animals to be born, corn to be harvested, animals to feed, birthdays to celebrate, cheese to make, open house for the cheese store, eggs to collect, a garden of vegetable to bring in and can, curtains to sew, so much packed into five days! And here is just a glimpse of it...

Seth's new business, oven roasters for the freezer!

Silas taking a rest on Daddy while waiting for a calf to be born...it was taking too long!

Josiah explaining the proper way to help deliver a calf from a twisted uterus...he knew exactly what should be done.


dinner time...












3 comments:
Thanks! We've been waiting! I'm guessing that Sarah is 25? My favorite shot is that precious picture of the starry-eyed kitten, but Tia serving the pie would come close!
Oh, that makes me laugh! One of the cheese customers thought she was 15! Thats 10 years difference! Think again, remember I'm 28 and there are 2 kids in between us...there is more than a year and a half between us kids :o)
Awesome pictures, Cuz! I (we!) would LOVE to come back to the farm to visit! What changes since last summer when we were there! I am guessing Sarah turned 20 or 21 this year :) I am pretty sure she's younger than Mark & he's 23.
Post a Comment